Thursday, May 1, 2014

Daily Degenerate

Three series' could come to a close tonight with the Pacers, Warriors, and Thunder all fighting for their playoff lives. It's a huge night for the NBA so I'll tell you what I'm gonna do here; instead of picking two games like I normally would, I'm going to...wait for it...pick three. I know what you're thinking "that's a bold move, you must be rich if you're betting on three games in one night" but guess what? I am bold and I am rich. That's what happens when you run a successful blog.

Clippers -1: Essentially a pick em' so I'll let the Warriors have one measly point. Apparently all the Clippers needed was for Donald Sterling to be removed from the NBA and then they could get back to playing good basketball. You'd think they'd be more mentally tough then that, but apparently they aren't. You know what, I've talked myself out of it. The Clippers are so up and down to begin with and they can't handle some racist old man saying mean things. Pick is changed. Warriors +1.

Grizzlies +2.5: I have two college buddies who are HUGE Thunder fans. They're both from Richmond, VA so why wouldn't they be, you know? For some reason I get joy out of seeing my friends favorite teams lose. I never said I wasn't an asshole, I'm just being honest. Rooting hard for the Grizz-kids tonight. #thunderdown

Pacers +1: This will come as a surprise to absolutely no one - I'm picking the Pacers yet again. It ain't over til it's over folks and EVERYONE has been acting like the Hawks have had this series in the bag since Game 1. You know the old saying "I'll believe it when I see it" well I refuse to believe that the Pace-show has fallen from grace this quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment