Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Daily Degenerate

1-1 last night brings your boy to 10-6 on the year. I was wrong on the Pacers yet again so I'm seriously not gonna bet on them until Game 6 and that's a promise. Also, my new motto is "bet on basketball as much as possible because during the summer there will only be baseball to bet on " so here are my two picks for tonight:

Wizards +4: You will never hear me say/see me tweet "Bullets Fever" and #dcrising like every other jabroni in the Nation's Capital because I'm not a loser. However, I am gonna be rooting my ass off for the Wiz-kids tonight. Beating the Bulls three straight times on their home court is a tall task but I think with how well they've been playing and Nene's return, DC rises to the semi's (see what I did there).

Warriors +7: The popular pick is obviously the Clippers because it's their first home game since the Sterling story broke. But I got news for you, Steph Curry and his crew don't give a fuck. The Warriors pounded the Clippers two days ago and Sterling's comments are a clear distraction in Lob city.






No comments:

Post a Comment