Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Daily Degenerate

Nice to get a couple of dubs last night and put those awful picks from Monday in the rear-view. It looks like that Juvenile reference provided a little good luck, but in all honesty, when doesn't referencing Juvenile bring good luck? I'm now 5-3 on the year and undefeated when I pick a basketball game and a baseball game so we'll stick with that formula tonight.

Heat/Bobcats Over 188: The 2014 playoffs are still young, but we've yet to have a player put up an absurd stat line. I think Lebron does that tonight in Miami. Maybe a triple-double or a 40 point night, but whatever it is, night's like that usually pair nicely with a high scoring game. I also really want to hit on an Over because I feel like it's been months so my pride is 80% the reason I'm going with this.

Dodgers ML: Not a lot to say about this pick. Philly won a close extra-innings affair last night and so for that reason, coupled with the fact that Greinke is pitching at home, you have to feel comfortable taking the Dodgers tonight.


PS - I noticed that most books only have the Pacers laying 2 tomorrow night in Atlanta. That's pretty much a joke and the line will surely change by tomorrow so go ahead and lock that bad boy up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment