Monday, April 21, 2014

Daily Degenerate

2-0 yesterday and my prediction for the Mavericks vs. Spurs game couldn’t have been more accurate –-

"I think the Spurs will absolutely win this game; I’m just not convinced it will be by more than 10 points."

That’s some Nostradamus shit right there. Overall record is 3-1 AKA a 75% hit rate.  Let’s check out this evening’s picks:

Warriors +7.5: Still can’t figure out why this is the line, I feel like it’s a misprint. I honestly think the Warriors can win this game outright which makes the Warriors +325 money line look extra tasty. Regardless, take the Warriors with the points for the easy money.

Thunder/Grizzlies 1st half Over 95: Yeah I mess around with first half over/unders, it’s part of being a degenerate. I really don’t have much of an explanation for why I like this pick other than I’m going with a gut feeling. If that isn’t a good enough reason for you, let me remind you my overall record is 3-1.

That’s what I thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment