Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Daily Degenerate

I probably should have taken the Warriors +40.5 last night when I had the chance, instead I procrastinated and the line went down to +7.5. Shit happens. The beauty is that today is a new day and I have another chance to go 2-0.

Yankees ML (even): Masahiro Tanaka is on the bump tonight in his first career start against the Red Sox. The game is at Fenway and that makes me a little nervous but the guy has been pitching his ass off since putting on the pinstripes. I'm clearly not on a hot streak so I'll piggyback on the guy who is.

Pacers -7.5: If I'm being honest, I don't really like any of the NBA lines tonight but it's the playoffs and I'm obviously gonna watch that over April baseball so here goes. If the Pacers don't win this game by at least 8 points, then that shows this team has officially lost its shit. If they win by 25 like they should, then there's still hope for them to get back on track and beat Miami in the ECFs.

After going 0-2 last night, I'm now 3-3 on the year. As dat playa Juvenile would say though, I'm bout to bounce back tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment