Friday, April 25, 2014

Ever Wonder What Happened to Cory Matthews?




Long story short, Cory divorced Topanga, which you might think would be a bone-head move considering Topanga turned out to be a shmoke and a pancake once she grew out of the fucking weird-o she was in the early seasons.... 





... Then he just turned into a total baller under the alias Clay Thompson, Steph Curry's sharp-shooting sidekick on Golden State. Somehow Mr. Matthews just slid under everyone's radar and started stroking 3's and honeys on the DL and nobody was the wiser. Topanga's replacement is also a total smokeshow too, which I'm sure everyone is curious about. 






Gotta say though, I'm still all-in on Team Topanga. That red-laced lingerie is getting me all hot and bothered. Been staring at that picture for a solid 10 minutes. Frankly, this Shaila Singh chick has a little too much spice for my taste, if you're picking up what I'm putting down.  

I basically just wanted to let you all know that I think Klay Thompson looks like Cory Matthews but then I found pictures of hot chicks and got a little side tracked. 

PS - Totally neglected Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel as human beings but I think it's just universally accepted that they are Cory and Topanga, there's no Ben or Danielle anymore.  

No comments:

Post a Comment