Monday, April 28, 2014

Daily Degenerate

Annndddd we're back. I honestly thought that I'd end up making some picks this weekend but then the whole Chest Hair Nation crew crushed it at a 3 year olds birthday party and drank about 4 bottles of wine afterwards - so betting took a backseat this weekend.

I'd also like to apologize for getting these picks up so late but until Barstool fires Nate and hires us, I may have to stay in my cube for 14 straight hours some nights. If my tardiness pisses you off, take it up with El Pres because he's really at fault here.

Heat -8: I'm kinda sketched out by this line and feel like this could be a trap game. However, Al Jefferson has already been ruled out due to injury and I know the Heat just wanna get this shitty series over with so they can rest up for a more legitimate playoff opponent.

Pacers -6.5: If you've been reading these posts you know how I feel about the Pacers and the Hawks at this point. The Pacers are a good team, even though they haven't been playing like it. And the Hawks are a horrible team, even though they haven't been playing like it. This game will pretty much decide the series and the Pacers are at home, so here we go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment