Thursday, May 15, 2014

Did Marcin Gortat Get the Dad from Wonder Years Tatted on His Chest ?


When I started writing this yesterday, I was going to write all about how the Wizards straight Mr. Marcus'd the Pacers the other night and how pumped I am to see a game 6 (hopefully a game 7). Specifically, I wanted to talk about how much I fucking love Marcin Gortat because I love watching white dudes ball out. I wanted to talk about how fucking horrendously inconsistent Roy Hibbert is when he remembers that his whole team ran train on his girlfriend and I wanted to talk about how it's only a matter of time before Lance Stephenson kills someone because he is undoubtedly the angriest person on the planet. 


If that's not the face of a Goddamn maniac then I don't know what is. 

Anyway, I was trying to find a good picture of my boy Marcin for the cover photo and I discovered that picture of him showing off his chest tattoo. So instead of recapping a series that you either, A, already know about, or B, don't give a fuck about, I'm going to talk about how ridiculous Marcin Gortat's Wonder Years chest tattoo is. I don't mean it's necessarily the most ridiculous tattoo I've ever seen, it's hard to snag that title when you play in the same league as Birdman, but Jesus, who the fuck would get Jack Arnold tattooed on their chest?

It's hilarious because there's 0 chance that a Polish dude has ever heard of Wonder Years. Yet there it is, right there on his chest, Jack Arnold in pair of boxing mitts. Supposedly, it's actually Marcin's dad, who was a boxer, but I'm just going to dismiss that I ever read that information because it's much more of a knee-slapper if you think about a Polish guy getting a Wonder Years tattoo. 


PS - It's a stone-cold fact that Jack Arnold was the inspiration for Big Bob Pataki on Hey Arnold. 


No comments:

Post a Comment